Monday, February 9, 2015

New Direction of this Blog

It's been some time since I have posted to this blog and I hope to change that. I have been very sick for some time and not working which has given me a lot of time to be quiet and listen to what God wants me to do for His kingdom. The direction God is taking me is to be a watchman for His Church and His people, He is also directing me to study scripture and to share my thoughts. I am currently studying the book of Revelations so watch for my comments on this study. Please know that I'm just a layperson and not a theologian, pastor, or Bible scholar so please do your own study and come to your own conclusions. I will also post about things I see as warning signs of bad and hard times on the horizon especially for the church. I will at times put my political views on my comments and that may offend some but that is not my intent because I believe that there is common ground that we can always find among each other.

No comments:

Ludington Harbor Lighthouse

Marne/Tallmadge,MI

FiveLakesVentures.com


Forecast

Marne, Michigan, weather forecast